VERY LIGHT, VERY LASTING, VERY VALENTINO
Voluminous, yet weightless and floating, Maison Valentino couture gowns are instantly recognizable. What if we could create a foundation with coverage, but with extreme lightness, like the sensation of fabric floating over skin? Very Valentino was born to realize your dreams of flawless and radiant skin. Expertly formulated with exclusive Light-LastingTM technology, Very Valentino delivers all day long high and buildable coverage that envelops your skin in a dreamy finish.
Very light, very lasting, Very Valentino’s semi-matte finish perfectly balances three foundation dreams: buildable coverage, a breathable texture and 24-hour wear. The secret ingredient? Our magic floating powder. A voluminous yet extra-light ingredient. Very light yet very powerful, this powder can absorb up to 3 times its own weight, allowing for perfect semi-matte finish, all day long. This floating powder is weaved together with a light wear polymer, helping to lock the formula onto the skin and is infused with glycerin for a fresh hydrating feel upon application.
40 SHADES, MADE FOR ALL SKIN TONES
In keeping with the spirit of the house, Very Valentino is fully inclusive. Available in 40 shades, the range was developed in partnership with extensive research on the skin tones of 5000 women in eight countries across every continent. Inclusive shades, with an inclusive formulation. To ensure perfect coverage and feel, without ashy results, our formula is tailored to each typology of shade balancing pigments and opacifying powder ensuring the most perfect finish from the lightest shade, to the deepest.
- Skin tone: the first letter is for your skin tone: L or LIG for light, M for medium, D for deep.
- Undertone: the second letter designates your undertone:
- R for Rosa, standing for cool (pink/red) undertones. For skin that has a tendency to burn in the sun, looks best in silver.
- N for Neutra, for neutral (balanced) undertones. For skin that has a tendency to burn and tan in the sun, equally suits well golden and silver jewelry.
- A for Ambra, for warm (golden/yellow) undertones. For skin that has a tendency to tan in the sun and looks best in gold jewelry.
- Intensity: the last number is your skin color intensity: from 1, the lighter intensity to 5, the darker intensity.
L-Neutra (LN): for light skintones with neutral undertones
L-Ambra (LA): for light skintones with warm undertones
M-Neutra (MN): for medium skintones with neutral
M-Ambra (MA): for medium skintones with warm undertones
D-Neutra (DN): for deep skintones with neutral
D-Ambra (DA): for deep skintones with warm undertones